Friday, May 14, 2010

What Happened? NO Posts??

Almost a year and I haven't posted anything...Why? Well this past year has been very, very depressing. We've had Kaye's Grandson come live with us...won't go into the details but it has been a very bad year. This year started out no better because on April 15th, after 18 years, I was let go due to "Job Reduction" and am now currently unemployed. Oh joy.

Some of the planned batcave remodeling was completed during the last year but not all. I do have most of the materials to complete almost all the planned changes now so with all my free time I now have, I hope to start building as soon as the weather improves. We had almost 5 inches of snow on the ground Wednesday morning and it's still cold to work in the garage.

I did have all four of my kids come out last year and we celebrated Birthdays and have a great time. Here are a few pictures....


No comments: